RECOMMENDED PAYMENT METHODS
Fee collection system of the Northern Ring Motorway consists of two methods: Toll Passage and Automatic Passage. You can use OGS and HGS cards for Automatic Passage. With Toll Passage, you can pay with your OGS and HGS as well as pay in cash, with your Bank Card / Credit Card.
If you do not have a HGS/OGS card, please make sure to take a ticket to be able pay in cash/Bank Card/Debit Card.
- Please do not lose your ticket. If you lose your ticket, please remember that you will need to pay for the farthest distance.
- Make sure that your OGS/HGS card/mechanism is adhered on the windshield according to the mounting instructions. To avoid problems during passage, please do not hold the card in your hand and adhere properly on the windshield.
- With Automatic Passage system, following cases may be considered as “Illegal Pass” and the driver may face a penalty.
- Insufficient balance in OGS/HGS card
- Invalid OGS/HGS card
- Using different vehicle class tickets
- Having no ticket at all. In case of Illegal Pass, please make sure to pay the fee within 15 days to avoid a penalty of 4-fold of the passage fee plus the regular passage fee.
For more information, call our Call Center at “0850 502 7100”.
- Although having OGS/HGS card, our passengers may experience technical problems with the cards or they can have insufficient balance. To avoid such problems, our passengers are kindly requested to check their balances or instructions by the banks, and change their OGS or HGS cards if the problem continues.
- It is important to have a ticket that is appropriate to your vehicle class. Once you’ve entered the toll lane, please do not reverse your way into another lane. Please keep your lane until it’s your turn at the toll. Otherwise, several fee collection may occur, your vehicle class may be detected differently and your passage may last longer.
- Warning sound from your OGS ticket only indicates that your ticket is read. This does not indicate that the fee is collected. In case of insufficient balance, even though you hear a warning sound, you may pay in cash at the toll because fee is not collected.
- In order for seemless passage of motorcycle groups, they should enter the toll lane individually.
- When approaching entrance and exit lanes, please maintain your following distance with the leading vehicle and approach the barrier with a speed (20 km/h) considering that you may stop. Damages that may occur in entrance and exit tolls will be collected from the vehicle owners.