At ICA, our main purpose is to offer our customers safe, comfortable and time-saving transportation facilities on our routes intertwined with the existing motorway networks by making use of the tools equipped with the state-of-the art technology and innovations.
In this connection, our policy requires;
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to ensure that safe, uninterrupted and comfortable services are provided;
- Ensuring the traffic safety in line with the legal legislation of the Motorway Administration and the technical conditions, and also using and improving all systems required for safe transportation;
- Ensuring the uninterrupted flow and continuity of the transit traffic with the Northern Ring Motorway and contributing to the reduction of the urban traffic thanks to regular communication with the local governments and their affiliated institutions;
- Keeping pace with the technological developments, making use of the smart transportation systems and methods and ensuring the improvement of the services with an innovative approach;
- Carrying out activities targeted towards increasing the performance and satisfaction of employees;
- Ensuring the effective management of communication with customers, stakeholders and subcontractors;
- Maintaining the process analyses and improvement projects, as well as the continuous improvement activities, which have turned into the routine of employees as an important aspect of the enterprise;
- Ensuring the management of the required water and other energy resources with our sustainability and operational excellence approach, contributing to the reduction of emission rates, and providing our social stakeholders with economic and social benefits thanks to social responsibility projects through spending efforts related to biodiversity and greening activities.